Garvallagh Road: Man in his 30s dies after crash, PSNI confirm
A man in his 30s has died after a one-vehicle crash in Co Tyrone, police have confirmed.
The collision happened in the Garvallagh Road area of Fintona on Sunday, April 2.
PSNI Sergeant McIvor said: “At around 3:10pm, it was reported to police that a Vauxhall Vivaro van was involved in the incident. One man sadly died at the scene following his injuries.
“The Garvallagh Road, Fintona was reopened following the incident.
“Enquiries are continuing and police would appeal to anyone with any information, especially the driver of a dark coloured Toyota Hilux car who was witnessed driving in the area on the afternoon of Sunday, 2nd April who police believe can assist with their enquiries, to contact them on 101, quoting reference number 1130 02/04/23.”
For all the latest news, visit the Belfast Live homepage here and sign up to our daily newsletter here.
- ^ Co Tyrone (www.belfastlive.co.uk)
- ^ PSNI (www.belfastlive.co.uk)
- ^ NIFRS warning after e-bike battery blaze in home (www.belfastlive.co.uk)
- ^ here (www.belfastlive.co.uk)
- ^ sign up to our daily newsletter (www.belfastlive.co.uk)